Our Consulting services involve Assessment, Strategy, Architecture, Governance and Competency components along with a focus on Solution Delivery.
The case studies listed here detail these Enterprise Integration services from The Marlo Group, including the following examples:
- Delivery of a solution that integrates the various technology components of a new online Web-based insurance system
- Conduct of Technology Selection RFP’s for clients in Banking, Insurance and Interactive online service provision
- Design, build, test, handover and implementation support of defined Enterprise Applications Interfaces (EAI) for major Australian retailer - a 2300 person day project
- Design, build, test, handover of a solution for a major Australian bank to route SWIFT messages around an aging infrastructure
- Development of the integration component of a new Warehouse Management System on behalf of a major retailer which required deployment into 5 sites around Australia.
- Design, build, test, handover of the integration component of a replacement Liquor system on behalf of a major Australian retailer. As the system provides ERP, CRM, Merchandising, Web Hosting and Call Centre functionality, information flows were required to and from a number of existing systems.
- Detailed design, build, testing and implementation of a new integration solution on behalf of a major logistics provider. The project was awarded as a result of a detailed review of the installed, underperforming integration platform by the Marlo Group.
- Architecture, Requirements and Service Contract definition, development and implementation of integration services on behalf of a major Australian insurance provider.
- Performing technical risk assessments on major integration initiatives
- Performing project and program audit and health checks
- Conducting "Current Situation Assessments’ to review people, governance and technology capability
- Review of Portal environment to assist client to address key concerns
- Delivery of IT sourcing strategy for major distributor / exporter
- Definition of integration technology transition strategy for a major financial institution
- Development of an Enterprise Integration strategy for insurance provider
- Development of IT Strategy and Architecture for local government instrumentality
- Development of Enterprise Integration Strategy and Architecture for a major stockbroker
- Development of Enterprise Architecture and supporting processes for major online service provider
- Delivery of Integration Architecture Frameworks and roadmaps specific to the needs of multiple major financial institutions
- Establishment of IT Architecture principals and processes for major metropolitan council
- Provision of Architecture services for utility provider as preferred provider
- Engineering of IT governance processes for a major insurance group
- Definition of Integration Strategy, Policy and Governance models for a major retailer
- Development and implementation of an Integration Domain Authority for a large financial institution
- Delivery of education programs on SOA and integration fundamentals for a major Online Service Provider
- Mentoring in the processes and practices of Enterprise Architecture for an online service provider
- Competency Development Strategy for the Business & Technology Services (BTS) group of major financial services provider
- Definition of an Integration Competency Centre that is supported by the SOA framework and incorporates lessons learned from solution delivery
For further information, see the Solution Delivery, Assessment, Strategy, Architecture, Governance and Competency case study sections.