We define Solution Delivery as the process, tools, patterns and techniques to implement a set of requirements onto a defined technology and/or product. Typically a solution is based on an architectural model that defines the principles, standards and guidelines that both influence and control the implementation outcome.
Our mature delivery life cycle practice offers the full complement of Analysis, Design, Development, Configuration Management, Testing and Deployment Services.
Examples of Solution Delivery we have implemented for our clients include:
- Delivery of a solution that integrates the various technology components of a new online Web-based insurance system
- Conduct of Technology Selection RFP’s for clients in Banking, Insurance and Interactive online service provision
- Design, build, test, handover and implementation support of defined Enterprise Applications Interfaces (EAI) for major Australian retailer - a 2300 person day project
- Development of the integration component of a new Warehouse Management System on behalf of a major retailer which required deployment into 5 sites around Australia.
- Architecture, Requirements and Service Contract definition, development and implementation of integration services on behalf of a major Australian insurance provider.
For further details on our service delivery model in practice, visit our Case Studies section.