The Strategy service builds a holistic view of the processes, information and IT assets within an organisation. This knowledge is then used to develop strategies that align the business and IT. The focus is less on technology and more on people, processes and the organisation.
Examples of our Strategy service include:
- Delivery of IT sourcing strategy for a major distributor / exporter
- Definition of integration technology transition strategy for a major financial institution
- Development of an Enterprise Integration strategy for insurance provider
- Development of IT Strategy and Architecture for local government instrumentality
- Development of Enterprise Integration Strategy and Architecture for a major stockbroker
To learn more about this service and consulting work from The Marlo Group, see our Strategy Case Studies.